Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1,860 Fans

All 10 flash Reviews

Unoriginality is a Ladder Unoriginality is a Ladder

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 5, 2014

I can't laugh at this, because the video contains nothing but the sad truth.

Jonimator responds:

:'(

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Rated 2 / 5 stars March 9, 2014

I'm willing to overlook the sub-par animation and juvenile since of anatomy and perspective, but the pacing is atrocious. Every scene is dragged out to an unbearable length and as a result any chance of humor or entertainment is lost entirely. Did the author make the scenes last 10 times as long as they needed to be because he wanted us to stare at Jade's disgustingly over-sized breasts?

Not even boobies could save this awful animation.

Coarse Purity: Prologue Coarse Purity: Prologue

Rated 3 / 5 stars January 19, 2014

I feel like you could have picked a better abbreviation than "CP" considering you're on the internet.

Joverseer916 responds:

Might sound quite dumb, but I've no idea what the alternate meaning of CP is. But it probably led to some confusion, and I will be sure to exclude it from future thumbnails.
Thanks for watching!

Don't Move Don't Move

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 18, 2014

Hold down D, then click outside of the window. Let go of D, and the character will automatically move and you can go waste your time with something else instead!

Dakimakura for Christmas Dakimakura for Christmas

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 26, 2013

I can't wait to order my Futa Dashie Dakimakura

SNATA SNATA

Rated 4 / 5 stars December 23, 2013

Incredibly tight controls. Very well made.

The only downside is that using UP for jump was an extremely poor decision.
I seriously hate when platformers do that.

Winter Winter

Rated 3 / 5 stars December 3, 2013

I literally could not decipher what the fuck they were saying at first.
Puppies on them? Them Dolls are backwards?
Next time try to ENUNCIATE and ARTICULATE each word.

The only joke here is at the viewer's expense.

Jessica Rabbit FM Jessica Rabbit FM

Rated 1 / 5 stars November 24, 2013

Awful, as usual. Same bad voice clips. Mediocre animation. Same idiotic concept of rubbing the character in a specific pattern even despite the fact she is apparently against her will. No options to mute audio or music. No way of skipping these tedious "foreplay" scenes.

Apply yourself.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Ancient Odyssey Ancient Odyssey

Rated 1 / 5 stars November 6, 2013

The puzzles were extraordinarily basic and were often needlessly cryptic in what the actual goal was (Such as #19) and unimaginative (it's an ancient pyramid yet more than half of the puzzles use dial-pads, switches, padlocks or other modern-day devices). Although you are permanently given various items like the candle and flashlight - you only use them once and never touch them again. Perhaps the target audience is ages 3+ and I'm being too critical.

Very one-dimensional game.

Fruit Slasher 3D Extended Fruit Slasher 3D Extended

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 19, 2013

My only fret with this game is how easy it is, even on Rage Mode. Good way to kill a few minutes of time though, I guess.