TEthreeS TEthreeS

Normal Tetris: Softcore
Invisible Tetris: Hardcore
TEthreeS Tetris: Mediumcore

Animation #3 - Anno Animation #3 - Anno

I like the bait and switch.

Don't Move Don't Move

Hold down D, then click outside of the window. Let go of D, and the character will automatically move and you can go waste your time with something else instead!

SNATA SNATA

Incredibly tight controls. Very well made.

The only downside is that using UP for jump was an extremely poor decision.
I seriously hate when platformers do that.

Jessica Rabbit FM Jessica Rabbit FM

Awful, as usual. Same bad voice clips. Mediocre animation. Same idiotic concept of rubbing the character in a specific pattern even despite the fact she is apparently against her will. No options to mute audio or music. No way of skipping these tedious "foreplay" scenes.

Apply yourself.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Ancient Odyssey Ancient Odyssey

The puzzles were extraordinarily basic and were often needlessly cryptic in what the actual goal was (Such as #19) and unimaginative (it's an ancient pyramid yet more than half of the puzzles use dial-pads, switches, padlocks or other modern-day devices). Although you are permanently given various items like the candle and flashlight - you only use them once and never touch them again. Perhaps the target audience is ages 3+ and I'm being too critical.

Very one-dimensional game.

Fruit Slasher 3D Extended Fruit Slasher 3D Extended

My only fret with this game is how easy it is, even on Rage Mode. Good way to kill a few minutes of time though, I guess.